Friday, July 27, 2007

Up too early!

I have a feeling it's going to be a long day! I have been up since 9 and am not happy about that. First my sister called to let me know a package would be coming for her. Then a telemarketer called. Then the delivery guy came, but before I could answer the door he was leaving the package in our alleyway. I had to tell him off because this is a city and that is a dumb thing to do!!!! I had completely forgotten that the oil company called the other days (also while I was sleeping) to schedule a tank cleaning. So this guy rings the bell and tells me he can't find parking. Half hour later he still can't find parking so we'll need to reschedule. I know 9 am is not early for most people, but I will most likely be at work until 1 am tonight and I'm doing two section fronts, which is never fun.

Since I was up,I finished up this page I started in Chicago. It's the only scrapping I did all weekend.

And here's another one from last week. Jess team got together to scraplift one of her customers, Natesabel. Here's the page I lifted and here's my version ...

Now I need to get ready for work, since I'm going to meet Randi for lunch and then we're going to see the Simpsons Movies!!!! I'm hoping that will put me in a better mood! Woohoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the layouts. Can't wait to hear what you think of the movie. I hope to see it soon... maybe this weekend (not sure though). And I know how crazy you are and I still love you too! :)

July 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a crazy morning! We had a package either misdelivered or stolen one time, so now UPS makes us sign for *everything*, even the free UPS shipping supplies! ROTFL!

Love the layouts! I hadn't seen the second one. Gorgeous!

Hope you have a great time at the movie!

July 27, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

Hope you enjoyed the movie! Love your layouts!

July 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home