Sunday, July 15, 2007

Showering some love on Tania!!!!


My very good friend Tania, who some of you may know as Lunafarie, is expecting a little girl (Talula Jane - don't you just love that name!) and to celebrate all of us gals on Jessica's Eclectic Team are throwing her a virtual baby shower!!!! Jess has a special challenge and some goodies for you on her blog!

So just for the shower I have a game and a giftie for everyone who wants to play along! I promise it's super easy!

We're going to play Baby Word Scramble! All you need to do is unscramble these 25 words and then email me your answers to rmcabana AT gmail DOT com.

1 tebolt
2 rodeomothh
3 gefined
4 oralfum
5 teatley
6 abby kwaler
7 toobies
8 osneesi
9 kilm
10 abby bhat
11 herette
12 paired
13 abby gugby
14 dacler
15 ubberr yuckd
16 rollters
17 sinbates
18 yommm
19 unserry hemry
20 tyded reab
21 recipiaf
22 howser mages
23 paynpel
24 ldol
25 maneritty

Please don't post your answers in the comments! Here's the prize you'll get for getting all the answers...
If the colors look familiar that's because this coordinates with two classics (LOL!!!!) - my Funky Chicas and Tania's Funky Bunches of Flowers kits. I'll also have a random goodie for one person who enters from Jess too! The deadline to enter is Monday at midnight EST!

I hope you'll join in and be sure to visit Tania's blog and leave her and TJ some love too!

And there are some more challenges too.
Cassie is hosting a Scavengar Hunt
Emily is hosting a Scraplift Challenge
And Robin Forman has started a thread at DST.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin - what a great game - I wish I had time to play!

And wow what a wonderful gift! :)

Congrats Tania!

July 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Funky Chaquitas!! Robin it's beautiful, you still have the stuff chica, those papers are gorgeous.

I can't thank you ladies enough for making such a special day for me. In tears over here!!

July 15, 2007  
Blogger jessica said...

BEAUTIFUL, beautiful little kit you have there, Robin!

July 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gawwwwwdddd, I am so bad at these! I have fourteen of 25 figured out, but am still working the rest- rofl!

July 15, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love this game! And Robin that kit is so pretty. Woohoo!

July 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kit is beautiful Robin.
Raji

July 16, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

sent in my answers :) I think I've been to too many baby showers over the years LOL!
Love ya, Tania!

July 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home