Wednesday, July 18, 2007

If I lived in Springfield

Other than obsessing about HP and CHA, I'm also really looking forward to the Simpson's Movie! Here's what I would look like if I was a Simpson. :)
You can Simpsonize your self at the Simpsons Movie site. The trailers look pretty funny too. (All I can say is Spider Pig!)

I have some good news! I went for my weigh in and I've lost another 2.5 pounds!!!! That brings my total weight loss to 70 pounds! Finally! I've been really struggling lately, but I also just find out that I have thryoid problems and that's probably been part of the problem. So I'm hoping that 2.5 will motivate me to be good this weekend!

I'm mostly packed now. I've decided that anything that's not done is just not going to get done! I'm going to relax and watch the soaps. I'm also going to lay off the Diet Coke today so that maybe I'll get some sleep tonight.

Some of the girls over at RAKScraps have decided to hide a few RAKs in their galleries, and I've joined in with them! :) You can find a link over that way ---->>>>

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

making a Simpsons avatar was fun :) of course within a few minutes of starting the kids noticed I was playing around and had to come join in, so we made a few more LOL Have a great trip this weekend and I hope you were able to get some sleep tonight!

July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home