Friday, June 29, 2007

Just take those old records off the shelf

This is what I've been singing since I got home last night because I have the house to myself! Mom is off to her Moose convention in Florida for a week. (And no, I'm not dancing around in my underwear.)

This is the third day in a row I've been up by 7 am. Of course yesterday, when I needed to be up, I couldn't get up. But today I can't fall back asleep. I'm trying to figure out some bills but my banking program is freezing up.

I've been trying to keep up on some challenges at RAKScraps and got a few pages done this week!
For Stacey's photo challenge, she wanted us to scrap our favorite photos. These pics of Taylor are from two years ago. She was hamming it up, saying "more" as I took these. She's not so willing these days! (I love Audra's new Graph Alphas MDM!) Credits.

I've been working on this one for awhile. It's for Shelly's quote challenge and it's a scraplift of one of Melinda's pages. I thought the quote would be great for these ride photos and I had the design down, but I couldn't decide on a kit! I went through about three until I decided on Power Puff Pixies and now I'm finally happy with it! Credits.
And here's my new favorite Kylie photo! Randi used to make a face like this when she was little. And what's also weird is that Kylie's wearing the same shirt that Taylor had on in the photos above. Credits.

How ironic that U2's Bad just came up on the iTunes rotation! "I'm wide awake....." It's going to be a long day!

4 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Great layouts! Enjoy your week of solitude at home!

June 29, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

love your pages! I hope you got some things done today. I am so not motivated for anything lately :( Too many things going on, I guess.

June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, come on, you're not the least bit tempted to stage your own little Risky Business number? ROTFL!

LOVE the layouts! So fun!!!

June 30, 2007  
Blogger BelindasScrapz said...

Great layouts and I love those photos what inspiration you have for layouts with that smile thanks for sharing them

July 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home