Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I haven't been around much lately. I've been kind of cranky. Between work, doctor appointments, the heat, dieting, I think it's all getting to me. Then yesterday I was supposed to go for a CAT scan. I got up early, got to the doctor's office, sat around for a half hour. And then when I finally got called in, I was told I wasn't given the instructions for the test, so I couldn't have it done. Now I need to get up early on Thursday. At least my boss is letting me take a personal day on Wednesday, so I can get some rest the night before. That still has me feeling cranky today! Kinda just want to stay in bed with the air conditioner blaring.

On Saturday, Randi and Mom dragged me shopping. I didn't really want to go but they wanted to use my Macy's card to return something. I didn't get anything at the mall, but after they dropped me off at Rag Shop, which is going out of business. Everything is super cheap! I picked up some papers, alphas, a corner rounder, some scrap albums. I want to go back too!

I watched some Netflix movies this weekend. Little Children is amazing, but creepy. I kind of didn't want it to end even though it was a little long, but the characters were just so interesting. I also saw Because I Said So, which was kind of cute. I didn't like how open the characters were! I couldn't talk to my mom like that LOL! I also thought it was cool that Mandy Moore got to be the player in this and date two hot guys!

(It's so hot that Randi just brought Rocky over. Today was the last day of school and she's going out to celebrate at lunch now. I'm really happy for her because she'll be starting at the high school in the fall, which is the job she's wanted all along.)

Sunday, we took my nieces to the Bronx Zoo! It was a gorgeous day, not too hot at all, and the zoo wasn't that crowded! Here are some photos. I'm much happier with them this year with my new camera. But I didn't get as many as I would have liked since I had to hold/chase Kylie in parts where they don't allow strollers!

The sea lions are back! They had been at the aquarium while the zoo was under rennovation.
Check out Taylor's hair! She had a hair cut the day before so it's all straight!
The gorillas were very playful! I was chasing Kylie around in the Congo, so not to many good shots.
The wild dogs were sleepy again, but Kylie was happy to pet this one!
The girls playing in the tiger area. I didn't get one shot of the tigers even though they were roaming around.

I have lots of emails and posting to catch up on now! Hope you're staying cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home