Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Greeting from the living room

I'm babysitting Kylie today - so that gives me a good excuse to play with my laptop!!! She's sitting on the couch watching Little Einsteins right now. She had a bad fever yesterday. Apparently there's a virus going around the day care. So I'm kinda glad she's not clingy right now. She's also roaring at me because she's playing with her polar bear. She looks kind of tired too.
I put a bunch of photos on my extra EHD and some kits I've been wanting to play with. So if she takes a nap, I think I can get some scrapping done!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I hope you got some scrapping done! you are such a good Auntie to take the kids when they are sick and not feeling well. Brenna has something too and hasn't been feeling well today.

June 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home