Friday, June 08, 2007

First Guest CT page

Here's my first page as a CT for Jennifer Trippetti! I used her All Things Americana kit to scrap these photos from the Memorial Day parade in my crazy town. All the politicos were out making a fuss before the primary. It was pretty funny to watch!
Jenn's running a cool promotion this month! She's offering free gifts with every purchase of $5 each week in June! The gifts are really cool too! :) You can see all of her goodies here. Here's another page I got done this week! I scraplifted Kimberly, Bansgran, one of my favorite doggie scrappers to do this page of Randi. She got this guitar in the mail after she bought her new VW - some kind of crazy offer! But it was pretty cool and we tried to rock out and make up our own songs even though we don't know what we are doing! You can tell by the look on mom's face in the background! You can see all the credits here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home