Saturday, May 19, 2007

Some Saturday shopping!

Check out my friend Audra Little's Grab Bag at My Digital Muse! It is super cute!!!! Is it just me or are grab bags sooooooo tempting! I really LOVE the goodie bags that you can get by voting in the Queen of the Crop contest. There is no way that this stuff should cost $2! My good friend Tania is doing some incredible pages and could use your votes!

And while I'm giving shout outs to some of my favorite people, I want to send a big congrats to Mish!!! She won the best overall layout in the DST Scrapper's Choice Awards!!! You can see her gorgeous page here!

I am still in my pjs and need to get dressed! Rocky just got here - I'm guessing with Randi, too! We're going to a 50th birthday party for a good friend of the family! But I'm not dressed yet because I've actually been scrapping! I haven't really done any pages since NSD. This is one that is taking a lot of work and there's a lot of writing and I'm very excited to be able to share it - but I need to get moving now! D'oh!

Hope you're having a great Saturday!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love grab bags too! So fun!

Go Tania! Woo hoo Mish!!

Hope you have a great time tonight, Robin! :)

May 19, 2007  
Blogger Meredith said...

Can't wait to see the pages you scrapped! And I just scrolled down and saw the photos of Kylie. WOW! She is soooo grown up!

May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home