Monday, May 14, 2007

So uninspired!!!!

I have been sitting here for more than an hour working on a page that I have been working on for a week and I just don't like it. Think I need to start over. I am not feeling very creative at all lately!

We had a good Mother's Day. Mom loved the card I made and all the pages I printed out. We went over to my brother's for an indoor bbq, since his yard is a work in progress. Taylor is so funny. She was yelling out the window to Mike, Randi and Mom in the yard and of course they couldn't hear her because the window was closed. And she said "My grandma is driving me crazy. She's not listening to me!" Later we were building a castle with the blocks, and Kylie started putting the blocks back in the case and Taylor starts whining "She's cleaning up on me!" We also made several new versions of our "Baking Song," which we invented when we were playing with the easy bake oven. It goes like this "Bake the cake, bake the cake, bake the cake, bake the cake...." You can sing it to anything really LOL! "Eat the corn, eat the corn, eat the corn..." Kylie was her giggly and happy self. We would build a castle, then she'd knock it over.

Then we went to see Georgia Rule, and I thought it was just awful. I cringed through so much of it and was bored through the rest. It was Mom's choice - I would rather have seen Spider-Man! Has anyone seen Spidey??? I've heard mixed things and would love to hear your reviews.

Well, I'm going to give up on scrapping this page and maybe try again later. Time for some lunch!


Oh, one more thing, I am out of room on my EHD! I was moving stuff over last night after I had it organized in ACDSee. I guess it's time to stop shopping, get rid of stuff or get another drive!

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

I saw it. I liked it fine. I'd say almost, but not quite as good as Spider-Man 2. DH, who read the comics growing up, didn't like 3 as much as he did 2. He was rather annoyed with some of the stuff they changed. So we both liked it, me more than DH. Definitely worth seeing!

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same problem with layouts sometimes. In fact there is a layout I was working on for a few days and I finally just decided to close the file and maybe work on it some other day. Maybe we should trade layouts...I'll finish yours and you finish mine. ROFL

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get some inspiration back, Robin! I've been going through a lull lately, and being so behind on organizing isn't helping anything!! Bummer that you didn't enjoy your movie.

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back when I actually used to scrap (LOL), I'd sometimes have layouts like that too. I'd either start over or just shelve it completely and move on to a different one.

Sounds like a good Mother's Day, other than the movie. The review I heard on the radio said that Georgia Rule was awful, but the gal loved Spiderman. I've not seen either. Getting to the movies is an extremely rare event for me!

LOL about the EHD!! I'm scared to check mine now. ;)

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't seen either movie, but I'm hoping to see Spider Man soon! Hope you get some inspiration, I know I've been stuggling some too ;)

May 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home