Wednesday, May 09, 2007

NSD pages!

I am still upzipping and organizing all the goodies I got on NSD! You can see what I splurged on (or saved on - they were on sale, right?) here. I think I got most of it on my Kaboodle list. So somewhere in the madness of shopping and chatting and giving out prizes at RAKs, I got three layouts done!

This one was for ShelleyRae's template crop at SBB. I used Rachel's Dickon's super cool new Natural Beauty collection at Scrapdish! Rest of credits.

Got another Christmas page done for Shannon's NSD challenge at RAKs and Amy C's crop challenge at SBB. We're like paparazzi when it comes to Rocky! Credits.

And this one was for Shelly's NSD challenge at RAKs. She wanted us to scrap a photo of ourselves with our scrap tools. This was another Christmas photo too. This awesome template is by one of my favorite chicas, Tracy Blankenship from SDK. And I got to play with a lot of fun stuff by Jess! Here are the full creds.

And I found out yesterday I won a prize from SBB for posting in the gallery! I have a coupon from Terry Maruca to spend. If anyone has any ideas what I should spend it on, let me know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

LOVE teh Rocky layout, Robin! :)

May 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Robin! Looks like you had a fun NSD! I love the idea of the scrapping tools layout. Gotta remember and add that to my to-do list!

May 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you splurged, er I mean SAVED as much as I did on NSD! LOL Wonderful layouts!! :)

May 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home