Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May madness!

So it seems like everything is going crazy!!!!!!!! Last night, I stopped at Pathmark to pick up some fruit and stuff, and my car wouldn't start! UGH! I am so lucky that mom works at a dealership. They got the car to start this morning and they're working on it now. But I was so freaked out last night.

I slept in all day and I've decided to start my NSD spree a little early. There are so many awesome deals and new things. I already stopped at Oscraps and Funky Playground. And I also picked up the new charity kit at Songbird Avenue, which is a collab by Meredith Fenwick, Jan Crowley and Shabby Princess. It's a must have even if it wasn't raising money for March of Dimes!

After all the craziness on Sunday, I didn't even get to upload my photos from Saturday. We had gone down to Rutgers for the NJ Folk Festival/Ag Field Day with Taylor. We met my aunt and uncle down there and they had their granddaughter Danielle with them. So the girls got to play on the rides and do arts and crafts together. We didn't do as much shopping as we usually do - the girls weren't up for it and maybe we've just seen the same booths too many times. But it was a gorgeous day to be down there.

Here's some photos! This is my favorite spot on the Douglass campus. It's called Passion Puddle.

Mom and Randi sporting their "I ate a bug" stickers. Gross! They make cookies of bugs and give them out. Blech.The girls painting pet rocks ....
And the cool thing about having your college finally do well in sports is that you can find lots of t-shirts - even in PINK! LOL! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Looks like a fun day to me! our entemology department did the 'eat bugs' thing too- I agree with you- yuck!!

May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much, girl!! :)

May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home