Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's soooooooooo hot

My house feels like a sauna right now. I can't even sit in her much longer because I'm just roasting. But I'm so bummed because I was saving this chocolate as a reward and look what happened to it ....


It wasn't that bad earlier today when I took the girls to the park. I had them this morning before work so it's been a pretty exhausting day.
But it was nice to have them both here and that they weren't sick. So we went to the park and then to McDonald's for lunch. Then Rocky came over, too.

Oh and I almost forgot, I'm so excited that my 65 reasons page (see below) was a Digi Pick of the Day!!!! Thanks Melissa!!!

So I am now officially on vacation for an entire week!!!! I'm going to try to get a lot of stuff done around the house - maybe finally clear off this desk! - and get into the city, see an exhibit, hang out with some friends, celebrate my birthday! So if I'm MIA, that's what I'll be up too!

I'm going to be early tonight (for me anyway) and I'm hoping the fan has been able to cool things down in my room. Gotta get the AC in tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, poor chocolate! Still edible though, I''m sure. ;) I always keep mine in the fridge, even in the winter! LOL

Congrats a gain on DPOTD! Hope you enjoy your time off! :)

May 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, that should have been "again", not "a gain". LOL What an ironic typo! :-b

May 28, 2007  
Blogger Audimc said...

Bummer on the chocolate!!! Have a great week off!

May 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home