Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I scrapped!

I haven't posted a page in ages! Here's my new page for my new sketch challenge at RAKs.

You can see alll the credits here.

I am getting excited about my week off, which starts on Saturday! I'm trying to think of some fun things too do! The Natural History Museum has an exhibit on mythical creatures that I want to check out. I'm going to get together with some friends. And I'm going to try to clean up this mess. I'm also going to try to avoid the computer a bit. (Let's see if that works!)

The party on Saturday was fun. :) Mom got a guy from the dealership to drive us in a big old Escalade. But we didn't have good directions so we were lost in farm country. We actually passed some buffalos! I didn't even know we had any in NJ! So there were lots of cowboy hats and country music. And lots of those crazy party dances that make me run to the bar! But it was fun! Here are some pics. (The lighting was pretty crummy and I haven't touched any of these up) ...
Me and a baybreeze!
My aunt Lorraine, Diane the birthday girl and Randi.
These horse balloons were pretty cool!
Randi and my cousin Erin in their cowgirl hats.

Diane had put together a slide show of all her family and friends, and it was pretty cool to see some of my photos from the breast cancer walk last fall in there.

On Sunday, we went to a really great Italian place and saw Shrek the Third. It was pretty funny, but I didn't like it as much as the first two movies. I also caught up on my netflix videos and watched Notes on a Scandal and Blood Diamonds - both really good but so disturbing for different reasons.

Gotta get ready for work now. Only 4 more days until vacation!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

Nice LO! Love the supply list! Have a nice vacation.

May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my. Those hats were, uhm, interesting. LOL

Cute layout! :)

May 22, 2007  
Blogger IkeaGoddess said...

Glad you had such a fun night out. Those hat-photos are just screaming to be scrapped ;-)
Beautiful layout & template, thanks for sharing.

May 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home