Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy birthday Jessica!!!!

I want to wish a very happy birthday to Jessica Bolton!!! :) Hope it's a great one girl!
Check out Jess's awesome sale at Studi0 Jessica! She has some new stuff up and a really cool Party Mix that's stuffed with awesome goodies. Seriously, this has got way more stuff than an average grabbag!

And here's a page I've been really dying to show off using Jess's Summertime Potentialities some goodies from my Jess stash...

And here's my list. I got some of these from different lists on the internet, but most of them are me! (I know some of these are redundant but it's hard to come up with a list this long!!!)
1 Most of my clothes are too big
2 I don't get as tired or winded when I walk around a lot
3 I can buy new clothes
4 And I don't need to buy them in the plus section
5 I look better
6 I'm not as depressed as I was a year ago
7 It feels good to accomplish something
8 I won't look as bad in a bathing suit
9 My butt doesn't take up so much space at the movie theater
10 Baby carrots and fruit are yummy snacks
11 I don't hate seeing photos of myself as much
12 I have more energy
13 I love when people notice I've lost weight
14 I can almost fit into some of my old clothes
15 My blood pressure is normal
16 It's more fun to play with my nieces
17 I can move the seat up in the car
18 No one might ask me "when's the baby due?"
19 I don't dread summer
20 My feet don't get as sore
21 Shoes fit better
22 Don't have to use my inhaler as often
23 Don't worry about fitting amusement park rides
24 I can get rid of those big panties
25 I can cross my legs
26 I don't have to squeeze into my jeans
27 I don't have to hear the doctor tell me "You really need to loose weight"
28 Don't have to worry as much that people are looking at me funny or talking about me
29 So I don't get comments at the grocery store
30 I look better in fitted shirts
31 I'm less at risk for more serious health problems
32 Don't spend as much money on eating out or junk food
33 My back doesn't hurt as much
34 I can feel my bones again
35 I can enjoy shopping
36 Don't feel so self conscious
37 Don't feel embarrassed all the time
38 Don't feel like I have to hide
39 Have a better handle on how to eat right
40 I can still have chocolate on my plan
41 And peanut butter
42 Socks don't leave marks on my legs
43 I don't mind the camera as much
44 Don't have to get an extension for necklaces
45 Rings fit again
46 So do bracelets
47 Not embarrassed to dance in public
48 So I can show more of myself in my scrapping and not just the close cropped photo
49 I don't feel so sorry for myself
50 Won't be described as having a "great personality"
51 Don’t have to give the seat belt an extra tug to get it on
52 Not freaked by the size of my shadow
53 Buttons don't pop open as much
54 Jackets close properly
55 Can shorten the strap on my purse
56 Enjoy myself more when I go out
57 I look good in skirts again
58 I can find a category of panty hose that fits
59 Stairs aren’t as challengeing
60 I can get rid of my really big clothes
61 Don’t take up extra space on the bus
62 Easier to get up from the floor
63 Most restaurants serve salad
64 Not afraid of the mirror anymore
65 Only 40 more pounds to go...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layout Robin! Congrats on the weight loss. WOW! 65 lbs! woo hoo! You are rocking! Keep it up and you'll be where you want to be in no time. So awesome!!

May 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love love the layout Robin!!! You are looking so healthy and amazing...you are such a strong woman! I'm very short on time right now so I could read all of your reasons but I promise I will be back when I don't have a 2 year old screaming at me. LOL

May 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home