Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Countdown to National Scrapbook Day

RAKScraps is Counting Down to NSD all week long! We thought we'd do some celebrating before NSD, so that everyone will have more time to crop and shop. We're going to have lots of fun, freebies and prizes! :) I'm hosting a chat at 8 pm EST on Saturday, May 5. So I hope you'll mark your calendar and join me!

And we have some big announcements too! First, we're welcoming our new members of our Creative Team!

And, we've opened up the vault and we've re-released seven past mega kits on CD at Scrapdish!!!!
Plus there's a huge sale on Donuts and Mega Kit add-ons through May 6! I have one more trick up my sleeve that I'm not ready to announce yet - but it's something RAKs has never done before! It's going to be so much fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

NSD is going to be nuts this year!! DH will be out of town and Ellie is sick so we will be home with plenty of time for me to shop and play!! LOL

Check my blog, you've been tagged!

May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much fun stuff going on over there, Robin! You RAK! :)

May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home