Thursday, May 10, 2007

Buy Deb F

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know everyone probably put their paypal accounts to the test over the NSD weekend, but if you can afford to do a little more shopping, can I recommend helping out a good friend to the digi community. You may know that Deb F (known at RAKs as Scrapmum) lost her husband. I think I have known Deb since I started digi scrapping and was so sad to hear this. All of the sales from her store at Pickleberry Pop are going right to her family. The store is not taking any commission or fees. She has some really great kits, alphas and templates!!! You can help out by spreading the word, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger scrapsara said...

Hey Robin - I didn't see an email address and I wasn't sure if a comment on a post from a while back would show up somewhere so you would read it, so that is why this has nothing to do with the post at hand. Anyway, reading your old posts -- when I read the name Marques Harper, I thought hmm - I know of one that is a journalist, but he isn't in Austin. Wrong!! If he said anything about leaving in an article, I totally missed it!! My DH works for the paper but he does computer stuff, so he wouldn't know anything. Anyway, I just thought that that was funny like a small world type of thing!!

May 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know about how Deb's store won't be taking any commission out of her sales. Off to see what I can buy!

May 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I've been meaning to pick up some of Deb's things, but got sidetracked. Off to do that now!

May 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home