Tuesday, May 08, 2007

7 Things

I got tagged by Audra to share 7 things about myself.

1. I set my alarm clock 1-2 hours before I want to get up so that I can keep hitting the snooze bar.

2. I never understand or remember song lyrics. I have to look them up and read them if I really want to learn them. I am often surprised when I find out that I've had the words wrong to songs I've been singing along to for years.

3. I've only finished one book this year. Way behind on my usual reading! I usually read anywhere from 10 to 25 books a year. And I know this because I keep lists.
The book I just finished, by the way, was My Friend Leonard.

4. I don't like to read or watch the news on my days off. I get my fill while I'm at work.

5. I like to buy my nieces toys that I want to play with! That's why we have an Aqua Doodle! And best of all, my mom just won an Easy Bake Oven at one of her Moose lodge events. Can't wait to bake with the girls!

6. In high school, I used to tell people I was from Mars. (What can I say, I am weird!)

7. I am a terrible driver. I always get lost and I get super nervous when other people are in the car. I do much better when it's just me.

Not sure who's left to tag - but if you join in this one, leave me a link! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your list! I do the same thing with the snooze button, drives my hubby crazy, LOL!

May 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE from Mars, Robin! Hee hee! I love your list. I love getting toys for my kids that I know I'll play with too. :)

May 08, 2007  
Blogger Mary said...

Hi Chica, how are things? The list made me laugh. I haven't blogged in forever but I'm about tooo :)

May 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home