Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wind and rain

The wind woke me up this morning! The shade in my bedroom was making a lot of noise banging against the window. Well, I went in the shower and when I came out this is what I saw...

Now I can't help but wonder if the curtain tore from the wind - turns out the top part of the window was open. And it was hitting against the locks which were turned out. Or.....

Could he be the culprit? Maybe he freaked and pulled on them? Rocky has been here all week while his mom is in Florida. He pretty much is lazy sitting on my mom's bed all day. He curled up the blankets like this himself! Well, maybe I can get blinds in my room now since I hate that shade anyway! I can never get it to open properly!


And well since I'm here anyway, I wanted to share some more photos from Easter! (Out of all 228 of them!)
We got to meet the horses! Rocky ran into the horse pen once, but the horses weren't too happy about that!
These are King or Cheynne (can't tell those two apart), then Lakota and Blaze.

Kylie did really well on her first Easter egg hunt. And of course we had some Easter ham. Taylor and Danielle were inseparable as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home