Sunday, April 08, 2007

Waiting for the Easter Bunny

I have a billion things I should be doing, but instead I just went on a shopping spree and now I'm unzipping and organizing all the goodies. I grabbed some stuffs from Tracy Ann Robinson, Sweet Shoppe, OScraps (Vicki has an addon to Comfortbly Grunge!) and SBG!

This is after a day of shopping. We had to buy food for tonight and for Easter, some wine at our favorite wine shop, and I also needed to restock on CD cases and envies. And we went to Toys R Us to buy Taylor's birthday presents!!!! I really want to get her the Fisher Price camera, but I think I'll wait until Christmas. (If anyone has one, please let me know about it!) Taylor cracks me up because anytime she sees a commercial she likes, she'll ask me to buy it for her. And once I a while she'll see something and ask me to buy something for Taylor. She'll also offer to ask her daddy to buy something for me once in awhile. But she did ask me for this ....And well we had to get her these to go with...
And speaking of Dora, SNL did this spoof on Dora. I thought it was a riot after all the Dora I've had to watch lately!

Oh, and look what else I got.....


Darcy Baldwin is just too awesome! She gets these done so fast and the look great! :)

Well Randi made dinner tonight. She made chicken fricase, which is a Cuban dish, and it was sooooooo yummy. It was as good as my grandmother's!

And Taylor colored her first Easter eggs too!
I should probably get to sleep soon since we have to get up early and head to the farm! Happy Easter everyone!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great Easter! Kaylee just picked out one of those horse sets the other day and now she wants the whole thing. LOL I started watching the spoof, but Matthew and Kaylee got a little too interested, and since I wasn't sure what to expect, I turned it off. LOL

The font is very cool!

April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home