Saturday, April 14, 2007

Today started out pretty well. I had a great time at the Memories Expo. Mom mentioned that she wanted some stuff so she could scrap her Hawaii photos so I had a good reason to shop! Buying paper stuff is so much fun! I also stocked up on some SEI albums and other chipboard-type books. I also got a cute little Ariel accordian book that I could use to make something about Taylor. And the best part is I got to hang out with MelissaG, Krista and Jeanine. Melissa and Krista were rocking at the Moostie booth! Their stuff is so awesome! And I even did a little make and take - you would be so proud of me Melinda!

Well, then came Taylor's birthday party, which I don't even want to get into. I didn't get that many good photos. And I left my camera at my brother's house. I'm sorry to say, but I wish I would have just stayed at the expo. I was having a much better time there.

So now I'm going to check out Sausan's goodie bag thing at SBG and then go hide in my room.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I hear from a little birdie that you have a photo to show me when you get your camera back ;)
I hope you can get some alone time and relax a bit! Wish I could have gone to the Expo with you!

April 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Expo sounds like it was fun! Too bad about Taylor's party :(. Hope you had a relaxing night and you're doing better!

April 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home