Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Sketch challenge and other stuffs...

I have a new sketch challenge up at RAKs! There are templates for both versions, and some png shapes if you're a DIP user.
Here's the page I did for the challenge! I finally had a chance to use Kim's Cord Crazy elements! You can see credits here.

I've done a few other pages from Easter too.

I used Krista Mettler's Urban Grunge and Lucky back packs and her Artistry Elements. Full credits

And here's Randi and Taylor jumping around on the "trampoline." Glad I don't have pictures of me doing this! LOL! I used Jessica Bolton's Home Life and some more Cord Crazies on this one. Credits.

And here's one from this weekend using Jess's new Outnumbered Girl kit. She's having another $2 sale today only!
Credits


**Funny videos**
So have you seen this little video by Will Ferrell? It's a riot. But, just a warning don't watch it if you're easily offended by little children cursing!

And Krista sent me this clip from the Office! It's so funny too. I had people at work watching this too. :)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin, I am ROLLING from that Will Ferrell video. Hilarious! Love the layouts, especially the Guys one - too cool! :)

April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home