Monday, April 09, 2007

New pages and a new Eclectic Challenge

I have been working on some CT layouts that I finally had a chance to post this morning. For the lastest Eclectic Challenge, Amy H gave us a list of do's and don't for our pages and here's what I came up with!
One of my cousins was playing with my camera the morning after our infamous girls night out and took this picture of Grandma, who had stopped by to visit. :) I still love when Grandma stops in. I used Bohemian Peddler - which I just love - by Krista Mettler and Jessica Bolton for this one. Full credits.

I don't know about you, but I am always thinking of what I can scrap with while I'm taking photos! That happened last week when I was in NYC last week with Irene and Connie when we went to the M&M store....
I have been dying to play with Kim Jensen's Vivid Intensity papers and elements for ages!
I used a lot of other stuffs on this one, which you can see here. And I used my print font too!

1 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

Love the layouts. I was especially touched that you scrapped Grandma with the Bohemian Peddler kit, since my portion of the kit is really a tribute to my own Grandma. And what a fab use of Kim's kit... perfect photos for that!

April 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home