Thursday, April 19, 2007

My camera's home!

I feel so much better now that I have my camera back! :) So I can finally share some photos from this weekend.
Here are my favorite Altered Art Chicks Melissa and Krista working hard at the Memories Expo! And check out this cute little purse card that I made at their booth. Melissa has a lot more photos on her blog. Check out all the cute things - their booth really made me want to try some of these crafty things.

We were laughing about how I had no undo key while I was doing the stamping on it!

Here I am with Kylie at Taylor's party. This kid's hair has gotten so crazy! It falls out (or she pulls it out) as soon as you get a ponytail in.
Speaking of the birthday girl, here's Taylor. My mom didn't get as fancy as she did last year .
I don't have too many pictures of T because she spent most of the party upstairs in her room playing because "there are babies down there." And she tore through her gifts over in a corner where I couldn't get too many shots.
She did like all the Dora stuff we got for her though. Our friends Brian and Iris brought their adorable and sweet (and polite) children to the party. I haven't seen them in ages and hadn't met their youngest yet.

So Randi and I had fun playing with them while the other adults sat around and looked at each other. Check out Randi's tan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home