Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm so tired!!!

I'm exhausted and I need to get ready for work. I had to pick up Kylie yesterday at school and I had her all morning. Poor baby's been sick again. I am just glad that she is a happy and easy little girl. So that's what I've been up to if you've been wondering where I've been. Plus, work has been a little crazy this week.

I did take a bunch of photos - but they mostly have red eye or need touching up. I also started sorting through the first bunch of prints I got from Scrapbook Pictures.


I'm trying to figure out how to organize my albums. So far here are my categories:

-Taylor & Kylie
- Lucia (my goddaughter)
- Me
- Family / Events
- Easter & Christmas (since those are our big holidays)
- Friends (pages of my digi friends who I've met!)

Gotta get myself ready to go now! I miss my computer so much! LOL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

what a good auntie. big hugs and kisses from me sweetz. how fun about all your printed layouts. woohoooo!

xoxoxo

April 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home