Friday, April 06, 2007

Dwight is my hero!

I just loved the Office so much last night! Dwight saving the day was just too cool, and I especially like the last scene where he sprays Andy and Tobey has to collect his stash of weapons! What I love about the Office is how it's just packed with laughs, from the main story lines to all the things going on in the background - like Ryan and Kelly fighting. I just laugh so much it hurts!!!!

I am happy to report that I got out of work on TIME tonight! That hasn't happened yet since I started working an earlier shift on Friday. So of course, what am I doing - sitting here on the computer! Way to spend my free evening! LOL! Well I just listened to this week's show on Disc Talk Radio, and I was so thrilled that Correen's Alpha Clips were in the spotlight!!!! Correen has been putting out some fantabulous stuff lately, and you should check out her Unite Our Hearts kit at SBB - it is so gorgeous!

Well, I am excited that the weekend is here because it's going to be a lot of fun! We're having dinner at Randi's tomorrow for Vesna's birthday, maybe we'll pay a visit to Betty and Lucia, and probably shop for Taylor's birthday present! (Reminds me I should switch my ink which I've been meaning to do since Christmas to print some pages for Vez!) And then Sunday is Easter and I'll get to meet the newest additions to our family ...

I've been working on a LO for the last two days, but I'm just stumped! I need to go browse some galleries for inspiration. Or maybe I'll do some shopping! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

Shopping always helps :) Those horses are beautiful! Let me just say that I LOVE the office too!!! It makes me laugh so hard! Have a happy easter!!!

April 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home