Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back from shopping

Just got back from lunch and a little shopping. Randi needed stuff from Sam's Club. And since we were out that way, I wanted to stop at AC Moore. Well, I'm glad I did because they had scrapbooks on sale for 50% off!!!! (Funny story: There was a lady on line trying to rturn yarn that she already used in a knitting project!)

I picked up about 4 of them because I know actually have some prints to put in them! I ordered a ton of pages from Scrapbook Pictures, which is having a sale in April too! 8x8 prints are just $1! They got here super fast and they look AMAZING!!! Way better than what my printer does any day. I want to get some more, but I'm having a hard time narrowing down what to print. At first I just started alphabetically and got up to R through pages that start with Randi and Robin. But now I have mostly Taylor and Rocky pages - which is the the bulk of them. It's so hard to pick out my favorites!

What I did noticed though is how much my style has changed, how products have changed and how much drop shadow I used to slab on!

Just interupted again by Taylor and Kylie - along with some basketball, bubbles, playing princess, Spongebob and coloring. So where was I?

The other cool news I wanted to share is I'm now on Krista Mettler's creative team!!! :) I can't wait to start playing will her great stuff! And be sure to visit her blog for a very cool goodie too!


Oh, and more cool news - Kylie can say Nonnie! :) She can also say Rocky and bubbles too!
Going to go back to playing now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog, it was really outstanding. I only wish my posts were as informative.

regards
jb

www.jbkv.com

April 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home