Saturday, March 24, 2007

Unwinding

So it's Friday night, and I'm sort of out of work early, but I went in around 1:30 and worked until 11:30, so it's been a long day! I made myself some cranberry-orange juice and rum and I just listened to the girls on on Dishing Digi Coast to Coast while I caught up on about 2 days of emails. All I can say is I'm beat!!!!

At work this week, we had election night Tuesday and launched a redesign of the web site. We now have to put photos up online so that's one of the things that have made our shifts a little longer. And then the company bought some new papers that are going to be using our printing press, and that moved up our deadlines so I have to be there an half hour earlier on most days. Lots of changes all at once!

I also had little miss Taylor here with me all day on Wednesday. She was sick again. And even when she's sick, that kid has sooooooooooooo much energy. And I have to play with her all day long! She won't have it any other way LOL! I also can't get the Wonder Pets song out of my head. "The phone, the phone is rininging." But my favorite thing to watch with Taylor is Micky Mouse Clubhouse because we get up and dance like crazies at the end. :)

And I have to take some pictures to show off my brand new shutterfly book!!!! It got here yesterday and I am soooooooooooooooo excited! :)

I got nothing planned for the weekend. I want to do some scrapping!!!! I haven't done much of it lately at all! And I'd like to finish ACDSeeing my Jen Wilson folder. My JW stash is so huge it's taking me forever! The one good thing about ACDSee is that organizing all my stuffs is keeping me from buying anything new! I dread having to organize even more kits! LOL! And it's a shame too since there's so much cool stuff coming out it seems almost every day! Let's see how long I can resist!

1 Comments:

Blogger cKAja said...

i like this post, thanks for sharing

May 03, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home