Saturday, March 24, 2007

This Chick's Life: The Book! (or one more reason why I love Shutterfly!)

So here it is! My brand new book from Shutterfly! I had been wanting to print out all of the pages from my Chick's Life book (there are 53 of them!) but I thought a book that was just for me would be much nicer! So I took all the pages I had done already, reduced them a bit from 8x8 so I would have a white border around them, and just uploaded them all to Shutterfly. Then the site walks you through the steps of putting together a book. They even have guides you can download for your pages too. It was a piece of cake and it got here so fast! I think I ordered on Monday and got it on Thursday! Here's a look inside! I love the quality of the pages and the colors are perfect! ...



And here's the back. The thing that took me the longest was coming up with a cover since that was the only think I hadn't done! LOL!
Cover credits: Jessica Bolton's Not Quite Men paper, word tag and year tag from Delight in Photographs 2 add on, and frame from Sweet Cakes at Scrapbook Graphics. Flower brushes by Jackie Eckles at Designer Digitals)

Shutterfly has put together an amazing digital advisory team - pretty much all of my fave designers - so I can't wait to see what else they're going to offer!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, Robin! That is just soooooo cool!!! Awesome way to have them all together and wrapped up! :)
Your wrist is better, right???

March 24, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

That looks so nice! good for you in getting all of those pages printed up!

March 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks so cool!!

March 24, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Robin! Your book looks so fabulous! I think I'm going to reduce to get white edges too - that's a great idea. I love how you did your cover. :)

March 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home