Monday, March 19, 2007

Snow and St. Patrick's Day

Well another weekend's gone! Didn't do much celebrating for St. Pat's Day. I went by Grandma's for dinner, but didn't eat because I don't like corned beef and cabbage. I mostly just went hang out and see my nieces. My uncle and aunt who live in Mass. surprised everyone by showing up.

We had snow on Friday and it was not fun driving to or from work or trying to get out of my parking space. I had to dig my car out on Saturday while some kids laughed at me. I wanted to hit them with my little shovel! (I am mean!) And then yesterday, I moved the car closer to the house and had to climb out the passenger side because the snow was piled up so high on the sidewalk.

Got some scrappy stuff done: Chatted on Hello, shopped a bit, scrapped a little, got the next sketch challenge ready and ordered a new book from Shutterfly! I am sooooooo excited about that! This one is going to be just for me!

So here's a page I got this weekend. I can't show off the others I did just yet. ...

Here are the here.

And I vegged a lot this weekend. I am caught up with 6 Feet Under through season 4. I also watched Click this weekend. It was OK - not Adam Sandler's funniest, but watchable. Rome's series finale is next weekend - I'm so bummed because it has been really good! Maybe I'll see if Randi wants to have another party for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute layout! Hope the snow is gone, or at least cleared out better!

March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home