Thursday, March 29, 2007

Serving up some whine

Warning this is going to be a whiney post but I need to vent!

So last night I was driving home from work and there was a funny smell in my car - like melting plastic - so I opened up the windows. Then when I parked the car - I couldn't get the windows to close! They were stuck. The rear windows wouldn't move at all either. Tried restarting the car a few times. Seems that the power to the windows burned out or something. UGH!
I moved the car to a closer, but not legal, parking spot closer to the house. (Remember I live in a city, so we park on the street.) I had to empty out all the crap in my car - and I have a LOT of stuff in there - and cover the windows in plastic and tape. I was freaking out all night about it. Mom took it in to work this morning (she works at the dealership) and I'm dreading calling to find out what the damage is. So there goes a nice chunk of my laptop fund. Blah!!!!!!

On top of that, I've had this weird feeling in my chest that I think is turning into a cold.
And I also couldn't sleep because of clowns (long story) and spiders. (That's because of Lost. Spiders are creepy, but any episode that can work in Boone and a Billy Dee Williams cameo is cool!)

I have a bunch of errands I need to run and need to get to work early, but I really just want to stay in bed!

Today's rant over. Thanks for listening!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Robin!!! ((((hugs)))) I hope the car situation turns out to be something itty bitty, and that you recover quickly from the clown trauma.

March 29, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

Awwww - what a bummer, Robin!!! Hugs!!!

March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer! Hope you're feeling better and the repair is simple!

March 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home