Monday, March 26, 2007

New Sketch Challenge

I totally forgot about my new sketch challenge at RAKScraps! :) I've got sketches up for square and rectangle scrappers and free sketch templates. And there's a freebie in it for everyone who joins in too!
Here's my take on the sketch! I've been wanting to scrap using Deb Fisher's That's My Life kit from Pickle Berry Pop! (Randi loves these colors!) The kit is part of Deb's That's My Collection, which I just love! (Love Deb too!) You can see the rest of the credits here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were taking on the sketch challenge! How cool. I love your first one, and that layout is so sweet!

March 27, 2007  
Blogger Audimc said...

I love the newest sketch! I already went and downloaded it!!! You've given me a reason to play now!!!

March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet layout! Cute sketch, too! :)

March 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home