Friday, March 02, 2007

Just a quick post to say ....

I am going crazy!!! I got about 3 hours of sleep and Taylor is here. (It's her turn to be sick now) I thought I would try letting her watch TV in my room so I could get some work done, but she's touching everything I told her not to and calling me every two minutes to come play with her. :( Fridays are our craziest night at work so I don't expect to be home until 2:30 am. I can't blame Taylor - she just wants to play and she's being prety good, but I'm really stressing out! I am not cut out for this. Oh man, I think she just locked herself in there. UGH!!!!!

Update: She didn't lock the door. But she just annouced "I think it's time to go downstairs. I think we've been up here a really long time." So much for trying to so some work.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, Robin. Been there, done that. So sorry to hear Taylor is sick now. I hope you manage to hold onto your sanity.

March 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no! Sorry, Robin! At least you get to give Taylor back at the end of the day and try to catch up on some sleep this weekend, right? {{{hugs}}}

March 02, 2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL! Sorry Robin! Hope you get some rest this weekend!

March 02, 2007  
Blogger Robyn said...

Oh no! Sounds like you have it rough right now Robin! Hope it is all better soon!

March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home