Saturday, March 03, 2007

From bad to ouch

So I had a little accident at Mike's house. I fell down the stairs. I don't know how it happened. Randi was on the phone at the top of the steps with Taylor sitting next to her. Kylie was a the bottom. I was heading down and all of a sudden I got twisty and slid down the rest of the way head first. I hit the bottom on my right wrist. Next thing I know, Vesna is screaming. I felt a little numb - probably a bit of shock. From her reaction I thought I was dead or severly disfigured or bleeding! I sat for a while before I got up. Then it started to hurt. My knees are pretty banged up. There's a big cut on one of them. My right shoulder and wrist are pretty bad too. I took a lot of advil - so that's helping me right now. And for once I'm finding my tablet useful. (I'm left handed but I'm a right mouser.) Check out my arm - gross!
It's all swollen and bruised too. I don't know how much time I can stand at the computer. All that stuff I wanted to get done isn't going to now for sure. I'm going to try some retail therapy at least - see if that makes me feel better!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

OH NO, Robin!!!! Please take care of yourself!!!!!!!

March 03, 2007  
Blogger Peta said...

Ohh Robin that looks nasty!! You poor girl - rest up!! I hope the heal time is quick so you're back mouseing it with the rest of us in no time ;)

March 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh!!! That doesn't look good. You might want to head to the ER today if it is still swollen. Sending healing thoughts.

March 04, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no, Robin!! Have you gone to the doc yet? I hope you heal up quick. {{{hugs}}}

March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home