Monday, March 26, 2007

Enabling alert!

I am usually a pretty fast scrapper - I blame it on my job designing for a newspaper. We have to crank out those pages pretty quickly on deadline! But this LO took me forever because there was so much stuff to play with in this kit!!! Two of my favorite people - Krista Metter and Jessica Bolton - teamed up for this kit called Bohemian Peddler. You can get it at Scrapbook Graphics or DigiScrapz!

Full credits here

And you can check Krista and Jess's blogs - they're giving out coordinating freebies and they're having a contest too! And there's a coupon! I really can't say enough about this kit or these gals! They just rock!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin, this page is too cool! I just love that new kit.

March 27, 2007  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

I already left you some gallery love on this layout, so I won't repeat that comment except to say this layout rocks. I love the white space and what a great photo too! Thanks for being such a good enabler (LOL). You rock AND roll, dudette!

March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!!! :)

March 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home