Thursday, March 22, 2007

Big close out sale at Scrapdish

I've been putting off this announcement for awhile because it's been a hard decision, but I'm going to be taking a break from designing and closing down shop at Scrapdish at the end of March.



So I'm having a big close out sale and I'm offering a freebie with purchase of $10 or more. You can find my designs here.

I'm still going to be working on the RAKScraps Mega Kit Add Ons with Jeanine, Rachel and Correen, and I'll still be doing some freebies for RAKScraps too! But with my job, my duties at RAKScraps and some other things I've been dealing with, I just don't have time or energy to keep up with designing and all that goes in to it.

I want to send out a big hug to all of you who have been so supportive, to everyone who's been a customer and used my creations and to the fabulous gals on my creative team!!!! Thanks so much!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you really enjoy your break, Robin. I love your designs, and am very happy that we'll still get to see some through RAKScraps!

March 22, 2007  
Blogger Sherry_in_AL said...

Robin, I just HATE that you have decided to take a break, but at least I know that you'll still be participating in the RAKScraps MegaKits and will still be around! I hope that the break takes you where you need to be, and that you'll be back some day with renewed energy, enthusiasm, and spirit. I know you won't need renewed talent -- you have that a'plenty!! Keep in touch -- we'll definitely miss you!!
{{{hugs}}}
Sherry in AL

March 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home