Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Maybe I'm melting?

I feel like I will never get to sleep and return to my normal life!
I think I've gotten about 7 hours of sleep over the last two days.
What is it about February that screws me up? I'm usually depressed at this time of year, but now it's more like my chakra is misalligned or something. Maybe it's global warming and all the screwy weather we've had. Or the weight loss is throwing me off balance. It's very hard to explain.

Today was beyond screwy, but I got to spend it with Kylie and Rocky. Babysitting is not something I do very often. And I'm really not that good either. But I just adore them both. When I'm less tired I will upload some photos from earlier.

And when I have some energy, I have some goodies to share too. Probably tomorrow. Now I'm going to watch American Idol and attempt to get some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home