Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm a black & white cookie

I just saw this on Deb's blog and then realized it's also part of Sweet Shoppe challenge. Take the quiz and then add your response to the Sweet Shoppe blog to get points toward a coupon!!!
I really do love black & white cookies! Wish they were on the diet!

You Are a Black and White Cookie

You're often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions.
When you're good, you're sweet as sugar. And when you're bad, you're wicked!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! Yeah...you are pretty sweet :) Wicked too, eh hee hee. I was a plain old Chocolate Chip Cookie :)

karen (Hom74)

February 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl...do you have a user name at SSD? PM me (Hom74) there so I can credit you with the point towards the Sweet Rewards.

karen (Hom74)

February 10, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute Robin. I turned out to be a Chocolate Chip cookie. Off to post this to the Sweet Shope blog.

February 12, 2007  
Blogger clc said...

Well, I guess I'm a fortune cookie. Not so sure I agree with that - I haven't been extraordinarily lucky in life or I would not be dealing with my monster-in-law.

February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home