Friday, January 26, 2007

Woohoo it's Friday!

Happy Friday!!!! I'm so glad this week is almost over. Even though it was a short week at work, since I had Monday off, I've been dragging. I'm ready to crash. Today's my friend Betty's birthday and I think we're going to make dinner for her tomorrow night. Otherwise, I plan on chilling all weekend.

So I can finally show off my pages that I created using Jessica Bolton's new Not Quite Men papers, elements and alphas at Scrapbook Graphics. And Jess has some extra goodies on her blog that go with this kit.

Here's some more evidence from last weekend. :) Credits

And here's Randi with her retro 80s Christmas gifts. I got her the Back to the Future DVDs and Mom got her the "lifepreserver." Credits.

I was inspired by the stripes on the jacket to create the sketch the McFly LO is based on for my new sketch challenge at RAKScraps! I am just amazed by all the LOs posted so far, and it's just been a few days!

Here's a page I did for Melina's Night Owl challenge. Melinda makes the coolest templates.
Credits

And here's one I did for a challenge among some friends to use some swirls or doodles on the page. I've had Tracy Ann's Flip Flop kit in my stash for awhile and finally found a good reason to use it...
Credits

Well, I am sooooo super jealous of all the gals who are going out to CHA this weekend! There are a ton of people going and getting together out in California, including Jeanine and Jen! Did I mention I'm jealous! And since they're going, Scrapdish is having a HUGE Going to CHA sale this weekend. Almost everything is 20%-40% off! I've maked all of my kits down (except for those donuts and $1 binn items) and that's in addition to the sale I'm already having over at SBB!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Robin, you are ROCKIN the galleries lately! I love the one of you from your girls' night. I hope you enjoy your weekend! :)

January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're layouts are all gorgeous!! Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend!!

January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home