Saturday, January 20, 2007

Posting fool!

If work wasn't so busy I would have done this hours ago! I didn't have time at all to check in at the forums - and that never happens! Did not visit RAKs at all and am going through big withdrawl! But I did sneak in a few more that I need for this ...



:) Am I the all-time champion poster or the biggest loser ever! LOL! I really need to get out more! But I LOVE RAKScraps!!!!!! :)

But I probably won't be spending much time Saturday at the site, since we're going to NYC to see Spamalot!!! I really can't wait. I'm going with my sis, 2 of my cousins and Joanie. And then we're going to have dinner or something in New York too. :)


BTW, TiVo is working fine now! Woohoo! I recorded Grey's, Office, Earl, Ugly Betty and Scrubs last night. I love it!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are a posting fool, Robin! I think if I added all my posts in all my forums, I still wouldn't hit 20,000. You are my hero. :)

January 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home