Friday, January 19, 2007

I had cable over here to check out my TiVo connection - and it seems that I had to do some advance set up on the TiVo since I have the extra fancy cable package. So there was no need for me to get up early or have a cable guy see this horrible mess! Although, he was the one who noticed what the problem was and then I called TiVo again to have them fix it. I am so ready to go back to bed, but it's 12:15 and I really shouldn't!

I moved a lot of stuff into my mom's room to hide it! So now I need to put it back and maybe I can keep organizing as I go. That could be a good thing. I guess.

So.... I've been catching up on some old emails while cableguy was here. I just subscribed to Ali Edward's newsletter. I really love her and she inspires me! Even if you don't like her style, her ideas are just amazing! You can sign up for the newsletter on her blog.

Off to do some more cleaning! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home