Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Goodbye Sale

I'm so sad about this. I really struggled for a long time in deciding what to do, but thinking about my priorities for this year, I knew that I wanted to scale back on designing and spend more time scrapping. So I'm going to be leaving SBB at the end of January, and I'll eventually be moving my kits to my store at Scrapdish. So through the end of the month, all of my stuffs at SBB will be on sale for 40% off. I'm not sure yet what I'll be moving or when, so it could be a last call on some of these kits.

And I really am heartbroken because I worked hard to improve my work and applied several times to be at SBB. It was really great working with Amy Edwards (and even hanging out with her in Chicago). I don't know how she does all she does - but she really was so supportive and great to work with. I'm going to miss being part of the store.

If you read my blog, you probably know I've had a big change in my life recently. I have weekends off for the first time in my career. And I'm enjoying it and not spending as much time on the computer. So now without having to design as much or promote as much, I can spend the time I do have on the computer scrapping and hanging out at RAKs! I'm going to be taking over the sketch challenge and we have lots more fun stuff planned too!

So I just want to send out some big hugs to everyone who's been so supportive - my friends, my customers, my CT. Thanks so much!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Big hugs, Robin! It is SO hard to manage 2 stores - I've tried it twice! I'm glad you'll be focusing on scrapping too, because your pages are always SO inspiring to me. Enjoy your weekends! :)

January 24, 2007  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

I am so glad you have been having weekends off and you have been really taking a hold of life sweetz! I hope only the best and most wonderful things for you and yours and think that you will continue to make great decisions!

January 25, 2007  
Blogger Audimc said...

I know you've struggled with this and I'm happy to see you make some decisions. Your pages really have been awesome lately and I can't wait to see all of the new ones you come up with! Have fun on the weekends and "cheers" with margaritas!

January 25, 2007  
Blogger Peta said...

{{HUG}}

The most important decisions are never the easy ones to make!!!

Well - a new chapter. And it sounds like this is going to be a good one!!! I can't wait to read all about it ;)

January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home