Thursday, January 04, 2007

Getting organized

So I did pretty well with my new year's resolution for last year. That was to come up with and maintain a back up system for the computer and to start printing my photos. And now I do both of these things at least once a month. :)

This year my big goal is getting organized. I'm so sick of living out of boxes, putting everything off until the last minute and being surrounded by a mess! Not easy when your living space consists of a bedroom and half an office in your mother's house.

So if anyone has any tips for me, please share! Don't say Fly Lady because that is scary stuff!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm working on organizing too, Robin (although, when am I not??). My favorite piece of advice is to cut it down into manageable tasks. Rather than set a goal to "clean the bedroom," set small goals that will only take 5-15 minutes each. Like:
clear the computer desk
find all stray papers and put them together
file papers
unpack one box
like that. Organizing is much easier to handle in small doses. At least for me! HTH!

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Meredith said...

I agree with Amy on this one! Small manageable tasks! I am still working on this one. Everything I do has to be after Hannah is asleep or else she un-organizes faster than I can organize!

January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home