Monday, January 15, 2007

Getting organized, Rome, and January kit

I got a lot done this weekend! I got started on my organizing project. First, I'm tackling my bedroom. I started out by sorting everything into piles: books, dvds, cds, toiletries, accessories, scrap stuff, knicknacks, etc, and putting things like shoes and clothes away. I dusted as I went along, and then I also actually threw stuff out! I never do that. But as I dusted things that I never use or pretty much just take up space I figured what's the point and tossed them. I also tried to figure out TiVo. It's only half working since the basic cable channels aren't coming in for some reason. I tried all the troubleshooting pointers so now I'm going to have to call TiVo or cable to see what's up with that. But I did successfully TiVo and watch Desperate Housewives last night!

I finally caught up with my Netflix pile. I am the worst about getting around to watching movies lately, especially since I've been obsesssed with On Demand and my Grey's DVDs. But I finally watched You, Me and Dupree and Clerks 2. Dupree was cute, but Clerks 2 was a riot. If you're not into Kevin Smith movies or vulgarity,then I'd say skip it. LOL! I was dying over the fight over which "trilogy" is superior Star Wars vs. LOTR - and what makes me the big nerd is that I love both of them. I would post some quotes but I don't want offend anyone!

Yesterday, Randi and I had a little party for the premier of Rome. We picked up dinner at Whole Foods and had wine and cheese for the party. Betty and Fernando also stopped by with Lucia, who is still soooooooo little! Also saw a lot of my nieces - they were here on Saturday, and Randi was babysitting yesterday.

So I didn't spend much time on the computer again. I did get some stuff done for RAKScraps, though! Check out our new Mega Kit Add on ....
The add on by Jeanine, Correen, Rachel and me is now available at Scrapdish! The Jan. mega kit and the newsletter should be out very soon too! I am so excited about this month's newsletter since I'm a sponsor this month at RAKs!

And here are some pages I've gotten done. ...
(Michelle Coleman's Merry Little Christmas and template from Scrapartist)
(Amber Clegg's Gazebo and date stamps from Scrapartist, template by Heather Roselli and Rachael Giallongo at Digichick.)

Hope you had a great weekend too! I'm off to do some more organizing before work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go on the organizing, Robin! And I love those two layouts - they are inspirational work! :)

January 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home