Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Can't Stop Crying....

Well I was feeling a little bit overwhelmed and grumpy when I started designing my latest kit. And since I like to name my kits after shows or songs, I was scanning through Bob Dylan lyrics when I came up with the name Can't Stop Crying.

The papers and elements are now available at Scrapdish!

But really, I am feeling better now LOL! And one of the reasons I'm really happy today is because the RAKScraps January Newsletter is out! And since I'm the sponsor this month, the team did an awesome job using my kits! You can see their pages and reviews in the newsletter and her in my sponsor gallery at RAKs!

6 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Glad you're feeling better! Love the kits colors and the star and tags, totally cool!

January 16, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow! That is a great kit! I love the colors!! I'm definitely adding that to my wishlist!

January 16, 2007  
Blogger Gina said...

Ooooh, wow, Robin! Love that new kit. And the name is awesome, as well!

January 16, 2007  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love to name my kits and stuff after songs, too! Beautiful papers and elements!

January 16, 2007  
Blogger Audimc said...

Holy Cow that kit rocks!!! I love the stitched star and the papers are wonderful!!! Plus the name is just cool!

January 16, 2007  
Blogger Raji said...

LOL, love the name of your new kit, glad that you're feeling better.

January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home