Tuesday, January 02, 2007

And I am telling you ....

... go see Dreamgirls!!!!! (It is amazing! :) I have been listening to the soundtrack too. "And I am telling you I'm not going" is just amazing - Jennifer Hudson just belts it out. She is fantastic in this movie and deserves to be nominated for something. The rest of the cast is great too. I really loved Eddie Murphy and Beyonce! (Krista M, if you're reading there's a little cameo by John Krasinski!)

I haven't been on the computer again much today. I just caught up on some contest prizes at DST and RAKs. But other than going to the movies, I was a total couch potato today. Watched 6 episodes of 6 Feet Under (On Demand has new episodes and now I need to wait until Feb for some more), Pride & Prejudice (Keira Knightly version) and part of Revenge of the Sith. I got a bunch of DVDs for Christmas so I have been watching those as well. If you're a fan of the Office, check out the Season 1 DVD just for the delete scenes and comentaries. They are a riot - and usually deleted scenes suck.

New Years Eve was pretty dull otherwise. Work went ok. They fed us pretty well and we had some desserts and sparkling cider too. Then I stayed up trying to figure out some tax stuff. I am such a loser! LOL!

Hope you're all enjoying 2007 so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home