Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What's next

I have been busy today! I got up early this morning to cook some arroz con pollo for our Christmas party at work tonight. Dropped off some toys for Randi's toy drive at school for the Four Foundation. Finished labeling my Christmas cards and just need to mail them. Called Shop Irish to check on mom's gift since there was a problem with it my order. Did two more pages for my traditions album. Stopped by ScrapArtists 12 Days of Christmas Sale. Unzipped and organized a bunch of kits. And I still have time before work! :)

I got Kylie's baby book done and ordered on Monday - and now I don't know what to scrap next LOL even though I have TONS of photos and other things to do!

Want to see my calendars! They are done and ready to print. I'm just waiting for my sister to let me know which one she wants. Yes, I got two done! I used the Funky CD Desk Calendar template from Heather Ann Designs for both of them.

This one is for my aunt and grandma. All of the photos are from the Walk for the Cure and I used the SBB Designers Breast Cancer Awareness Kit for all of the pages. I pretty much set up a template and then changed the photos and papers to make life easy!

And this one is for some other family members. I started working on this one months ago at a crop, but never got around to finishing it until this week. All of the elements are by Jen Wilson.

I think I'm mostly done with shopping too. I have a few more people to shop for, but other than that, I'm waiting for deliveries. Got most of my wrapping done Monday night too. Good thing too because this weekend is going to be busy - Kylie's first birthday party is Saturday and we're planning to go to NYC to see the tree on Sunday.

And Betty and Lucia are doing great! I got to visit them on Sunday and Monday. Isn't she cute! She's so little too. My nieces were so big when they were born, but Lucia's just 5 pounds, 2 ounce. She's long though - 19 inches. :)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin,

I just d/l your 'my camera' template.
Thankyou!

December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home