Sunday, December 31, 2006

Warning this is gross!!!

I have the freakiest eye infection. It started Friday when I had this pain in my eye like someone punched me. Then I noticed the swelling in my lower lid. Then yesterday it was a little icky and puffier... Don't look if you have a weak stomach...

It's not itchy or red, which is usually what I get from allergies, and there is a white bump on the inner lid. I know - GROSS - but I'm sharing in case anyone has every seen anything like this. Being a holiday weekend I can't really get to a doctor and I need to work tonight. It's mostly just annoying and I can't stay on the computer long since my eye gets tired.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

ick....I hope I cannot get that from just viewing it! lol1

January 01, 2007  
Blogger Gina said...

Robin, do you have a sty, maybe? I hope whatever it is that it's either better or you're able to get in to the doctor on Tuesday. Don't go messing around with your eyes, girlfriend. They're too important!

January 02, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

yep, sounds like you had a sty to me. They itch, get puffy, and just generally drive you crazy. Be patient and it will go away. Don't rub it too much because if it pops you can spread the infection- ick!
I got them once in a while as a kid and had one not too long ago myself.
I hope it has cleared up already!

January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home