Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Only 7 more sleeps until Christamas

And I'm here printing out my calendars. Staples wanted to charge something crazy for printing them this year - but forget it! I'm home early tonight from work. And I don't feel like designing, which I need to do, but I do have lots of things I can blahgger on about while these pages print!

**Kylie's Party**
I tried to post some photos from the party the other day, but couldn't get it to work. So here are some pics!
Mom made the Elmo cake!

Randi and Taylor got matching Strawberry Shortcake tats.
Kylie was pretty excited to open gifts. Of course, the boxes and paper were the most entertaining parts to her.
Taylor helped open the presents. She was not so happy with the clothes (even though she usually loves to get clothes herself.
Got a good picture of me and Kylie. She was walking around and she walked up to me and hugged me a few times! :)
And birthday cake doesn't taste as good unless you get it all over yourself!

I tried to be good at the party. But that didn't work too well. I could have done worse - but I did have a chocolate martini and some Elmo cake. Then afterwards, Randi and I hung out in Hoboken. We had an awesome dinner at Mile Square and then had a few drinks at Stinky's and then at Maxwells. I have to say the music at Maxwells kicked ass - lots of punk and rock. Too cool. We also watched the crazy Knicks-Nuggets fight on Tv

**NYC**
We made our annual trip to the city on Sunday because we are crazy and couldn't got on a week day. And with the super nice weather we were having, the crowds were insane!!!

The traffic outside Rockefellar Center was gridlocked while the building across the street had these giant snowflakes light up in time with music. Nice but I mean, come on! This is New York. You gotta keep moving!
And here's the tree! :) I am so glad I have a new camera! :)

**Kylie's book**
I picked up my book today! And I have to say WOW! I am so thrilled at how it turned out. Here's the cover and a few pages...



And well now my printer is acting like a jerk! Ugh! Must tend to it now if I'm ever going to get this project done! Have a good night!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

fyxThe party looks like it was so fun! Elmo cake and Strawberry Shortcake tats- can't get much better than that! LOL Brenna saw the pic of the cake on the screen and started exclaiming over it. I think she just has birthday parties on the brain though as we hardly ever watch Sesame Street in our house. She can hardly wait until her JoJo party in April LOL!

Kylie's book looks great! and I want to join you on a Christmas excursion to NYC!!!

I'm sorry you have to print your calendars; I ended up printing mine myself. They take a while don't they? I know everyone appreciates them, so it is worth the hassle.

December 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love those photos, Robin - it looks like Kylie had a wonderful day! Your book looks awesome too - I recognize some of those goodies you used. ;) Good luck with the printer - I need more ink for mine and I'm running out of time. :P

December 19, 2006  
Blogger Laurie said...

Robin, your book looks wonderful! And I'm so glad you had such a good time in the city1 I didn't know you lived not far from there! I have to take Claire in for audiology appts 3-4x/year, we should get together and scrap- or just drink coffee! :) And I am thinking of trekking to the IKEA in Paramus one of these days. Think you might be game? Not sure about the traffic-how bad it is there as I always take the bus into the city from Binghamton. But I think IKEA would be worth the trip. :) Let's talk!

December 19, 2006  
Blogger Meredith said...

wow! Kylie's book looks AMAZING!!! I still can't believe you did it that quickly! And I totally refuse to believe that Kylie is already ONE! And look how big Taylor is! They grow up way too quickly!

My printer is out of ink AGAIN and likely to stay that way. I am so done with this piece of junk!

December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home