Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It feels like Christmas

I got another Chick's Life page done this week! :) I had to wait until our trip to NYC to get this one done. I used Dani B's St. Nick Collection at SBB for this LO. Sketch by Rachael Giallongo at Digi Chick! :) I'm loving all of Dani's Christmas goodies!!! Have you seen her candy cane doodles! These are just too cute! :) And there's another set too. I can't wait to play with them!


I have so much to get done, but what do you think I am doing??? Installing the beta version of Photshop CS3! It's like an early Christmas gift! Woohoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

CS3???? Wow! I am so far behind with PS7! I love the layout you did of NYC. I have always wanted to go there during Christmas. I've only been during the summer. And those candy cane doodles are adorable!

December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home