Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy birthday Kylie!!!!

I can't believe my little niece is turning one today!!! I really just adore this kid - and I think she likes me too, which is more than I can say for Taylor LOL! (Aunt Randi is her favorite.) It seems like just yesterday that she was born - that I was waiting in the waiting room at St. Mary's for news, then rushing off to work late, but super happy! They were a little worried when she was born because her clavicle broke on the way out - but you'd never know it now! Here's a page I did about her today - and by some Christmas miracle - using all of my own stuff! :)

Her birthday party is on Saturday and mom is making an Elmo cake. I bought her some cute tees and courdoroy pants from Baby Gap. Vesna says she's been running around on her own all week too.

I mentioned before that I had gotten the books ordered from Shutterfly. I placed the order on Monday, and I got confirmation tonight that the books have shipped out!!! They should be here by Tuesday! I didn't want to bore you all with all the pages here, but if you'd like to see them here's the gallery.

But I will share this one with you! Jessica Bolton had a little contest on her blog called Project Gift Giving. You could enter any gift that included projects from Scrapbook Graphics. I entered this page I made this page for the album using Meredith Fenwick's Piece of Me Silly Smiles kit - and I won!!!! A big huge thanks to Jess!!!!
** Brown Bag Sale at Studio Jessica **
Speaking of Jess, she's having a 1 day brown bag sale at Scrapbook Graphics! You need to run over there and buy everything, seriously! It's all 50% off for just 24 hours. I LOVE her kits and I just bought a few things that I didn't have - including her brush strokes and painted arrows. I always need to have everything she makes, because Tania is a huge enabler!!!

**Another Birthday Girl**
And I also need to wish a happy birthday to one of my cybernieces, Emma Knepper, who turns 1 on Saturday! (I tried to convince Amy to name her 'Ruby Ann' so that her initials would be R.A.K., but that's OK since Emma's one of my favorite books.) Can't believe how fast these littel girls are growing up! Sniff, sniff.

** TV stuff **
I found this preview for Lost, which starts again next year. I can't wait.
When I finally get off this computer tonight, I'm going to watch the 1 hour episose of The Office that was on tonight. I found this hilarious game on The Office site - Bobblehead Bash. You can be bobblehead Dwight and beat up Donald Trump!

**Disc Talk Radio**
Have you tuned in yet to Disc Talk Radio??? This site is so much fun! There
interviews with Gina Miller, Shannon Bieger and Katie Pertiet and some special perks for subscribers. And there's an interview with Shabby Princess comign up that I can't wait to hear, but mostly because it's with Patti Knox, who I just love!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you got the winning entry for Jessica's contest! I cannot believe that Kylie (and almost Emma) is already 1, she looks adorable with those pig tails!

December 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home